Saturday, September 1, 2012

Roof Romp Pre Montauk

I'm finally escaping NYC for Montauk for the long weekend tonight after my friends finish their bartending shifts!!

Yesterday I was working out of my colleagues apartment on East 10th Street and since we were taking portraits of one another for our Company's website, I decided to strong-arm him into helping me with photos for my blog as well.

Here's my layered outfit since I constantly catch colds in the summer due to the way people pump their AC:


Let's break it down:

The adorbs chambray shirt on top is from my recent obsession, FlirtNation.com.  It's made to be tied like that (IMHO) but you can also just button it, too.  If you look at the model in the link below, she just buttoned it with a pair of white jeans and looks fly as all hell.

  I'm wearing a size Medium and I'm generally a 4-6 on top but I like my sleeves long and I can't stand stuff that's too tight.  


Here's another view of the top.  I layered a bralette from Free People underneath.



Yeah, the sunglasses are hot too.  My Dad bought them for me from Guess (how Italian-princess is that?) so they were seriously over eighty dollars which I usually don't do.

(I oft leave my sunglasses in fitting rooms because I have a shopping addiction.)

Plus, Guess is kind of tacky, but Daddy and I were in Midtown so I had to think quick about what I wanted and where I could get it before the money stopped burning a hole in his pocket.






Yeah, the skirt is poofy for days.  It's from Ted Baker's Womenswear Collection which I found in my "Happy Place," Bloomingdales SoHo.  

I bought it full price but I saw it on sale afterword.

And finally, what you've all been waiting for:


Shoes!  Marc by Marc Jacobs Resort Wedges from two years ago.  I don't recommend wearing these out at night if you plan on traipsing around the scummy sidewalks of the L.E.S. and you're as clumsy as I am, but they make good day wedges...

Off to 'tauk!




No comments:

Post a Comment