Wednesday, July 4, 2012

HOT CHILD IN THE CITY!

Hot Child in the City


It is hard to be this adorable all of the time.  This is my version of business casual.  You dig?

Dress from Atlantis Attic - it is a vintage jumper with tiny bows that I like to leave simply knotted.  

Only cost me $5!  SUCH a FIND.


This purse is from FlirtCatalog.com and retails for just $48.00.  I carried the purse with a different outfit to my parent's recent BBQ and all of the older ladies were shocked when I showed them the price online.

You do NOT need to spend upwards of $200 on every freaking handbag you own.

Variety is the spice of life.


Necklace?  Also FlirtCatalog.com.




Shoesies?  DolceVita, baby.


Here's another shot of my new favorite brown baby...is that my iPhone or am I just happy to see you?


Swangin' Chainz.  Drankin' Ice Coffee.  So gangster.

No comments:

Post a Comment